Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Summer Panzanella Salad
- 2 large Yellow Bell Pepper, cut into 1-2 inch strips
- 2 large Red Bell Pepper, cut into 1-2 inch strips
- 1 Red Onion, sliced into 1/3 inch rounds
- Scallions, ends discarded
- 1 large Zucchini, cut into 1/3 inch rounds
- Olive Oil
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 French Baguette, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 4 - 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced shallots
- 1 tbsl dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Whats Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?