Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Striped Bass with Orange-Saffron Butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- Large pinch of saffron threads
- Coarse kosher salt or coarse sea salt
- 6 whole farm-raised striped bass or trout (about 1 pound each), gutted, cleaned, top fin cut off
- 2 large oranges; 1 juiced, 1 halved, then thinly sliced
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?