Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Steaks with Blue Cheese and Chiles
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh parsley, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 1-inch-thick beef tenderloin steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup finely crumbled blue cheese (about 1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped seeded red or green jalapeño chiles
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon white wine vinegar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?