Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Steak and Peppers Vinaigrette
- 1 large bunch leeks (2 to 3 pounds; white and pale green parts only)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 3/4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 Turkish or 1/2 California bay leaf
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 2 pounds sirloin flap steaks
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 4 Cubanelle peppers (Italian green frying peppers)
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Equipment: a large (2-burner) grill pan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?