Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Steak and Onions with Rosemary-Balsamic Butter Sauce
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, divided
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 large fresh rosemary sprigs
- 2 pounds mixed sweet onions, large shallots, baby leeks, and green onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 1 1/4-inch-thick New York strip steaks (each about 6 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?