Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Steak Sandwiches with Chimichurri and Bell Peppers
- 1 cup (packed) fresh Italian parsley
- 1 cup (packed) fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2/3 cup plus 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 large bell peppers (preferably 1 red and 1 yellow), cut into 3/4-inch-wide strips
- 2 12-ounce rib-eye steaks
- 4 sourdough demi-baguettes, halved horizontally
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?