Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Steak Salad with Tomato Vinaigrette
- 1 pound hanger, skirt, or flank steak
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium tomato (about 6 ounces), halved
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup plus 5 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 4 spring onions or 6 scallions, bulbs halved, dark-green parts discarded
- 5 1/2-inch-thick slices ciabatta
- 8 cups mixed summer lettuces (such as mizuna, baby mustard greens, and tatsoi)
- 3/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn into 1/2-inch strips
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?