Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Squid with Corn, Cherry Tomatoes, and Marjoram
- 4 ears sweet corn
- 4 sprigs fresh marjoram
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 shallot, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 ounces cleaned squid bodies and tentacles
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 303kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 206mg (69%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|