Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Spot Prawns
- 2 pounds head- and tail-on Santa Barbara spot prawns or jumbo shrimp
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons Pernod or ouzo
- 2 tablespoons chopped fennel fronds, divided, plus 1 fennel bulb, very thinly sliced crosswise
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups (lightly packed) baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?