Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Spicy New Potato Salad
- 16 new potatoes about the size of golf balls
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup mustard seeds, toasted if you want
- ¼ cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about ½ lemon)
- 6 to 16 dashes Tabasco sauce, depending on your taste for heat
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 674kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 35g (53%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 84g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|