Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Spicy Citrus Ribs
- 2 racks of ribs (about 4 pounds), St. Louis-cut spareribs or baby back ribs*
- 2 1/2 cups spicy citrus brine
- Oil for the grill grate
- 1 cup spicy bourbon syrup
- 1 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (about 3 oranges)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (1-2 limes)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup bourbon whiskey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tbsp butter
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?