Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Skirt Steak with Tomato Salad
- 2 pounds hanger or skirt steak
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar
- For the Tomato Salad1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 handful of fresh arugula
- 1/3 red onion, thinly sliced
- InstructionsCombine the ingredients for the marinade in a large non-reactive bowl. Add the steak and marinate for at least 2 hours up to 24.
Directions:View on Whats Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?