Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Skirt Steak with Mushrooms, Blue Cheese, and Bacon Recipe
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 3 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 pound skirt steak , cut widthwise into 2 or 3 pieces
- 4 (10-inch) wooden or metal skewers (soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes to avoid burning on the grill)
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms , cleaned and stems removed
- 1/2 medium red onion , halved again and layers separated
- Vegetable oil , for coating the vegetables and grill
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 ounce blue cheese , crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped Italian parsley leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?