Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Skirt Steak with Herb Salsa Verde
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh herbs, such as tarragon, savory, and mint
- 1 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 skirt steak (about 1 1/2 pounds), trimmed, cut into two or three 10-inch pieces
- Lemon wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?