Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Skirt Steak with Caramelized Butter and Cumin Recipe
- 4 cups canned diced tomatoes, drained (28 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic (about 2 cloves)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 stick plus 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 long, thin, green sweet or hot peppers, or 2 green bell peppers
- 4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground Aleppo chiles or medium-hot paprika
- 3 pounds skirt steak, trimmed of fat and any silver skin, and cut into 6- to 8-inch-long pieces
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 large pita breads, cut in half
- Plain Greek or other whole-milk yogurt, for garnish
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?