Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Skirt Steak and Pepper Sandwiches with Corn Mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed
- 6 4-inch-long baguette sections or one 1-pound loaf ciabatta, halved horizontally
- 2 ears of corn, husked
- 2 small red bell peppers, quartered lengthwise
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/3-inch rounds
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak, cut crosswise into 6-inch pieces
- Olive oil (for brushing)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?