Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Skirt Steak and Arugula Salad with Roquefort and Catalina Dressing
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound skirt steak, trimmed of excess fat and halved crosswise
- 2 bunches arugula (3/4 pound), tough stems discarded
- 1/2 cup crumbled Roquefort or other blue cheese (1/4 pound)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?