Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Shrimp with Papaya Mustard
- 2 tablespoons mustard powder, preferably Coleman's
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar or plum wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey, plus more as needed
- 1 1/2 pounds papaya, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, or to taste
- 24 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more as needed
- Cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges for serving
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?