Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Shrimp with Fiery Lemongrass-Chile Sambal
- 6 (or more) Thai bird chiles or 2 (or more) serrano or jalapeo chiles (preferably red), seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped shallots (about 8 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons chopped lemongrass (from bottom 4 inches of 2 large stalks)
- 6 macadamia nuts
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 bay leaf, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons (or more) vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons (or more) vegetable oil
- 3 pounds uncooked unpeeled large shrimp, or 2 1/2 pounds uncooked peeled large shrimp, deveined, tails left intact
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?