Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Shrimp with Chile, Cilantro, and Lime
- 16 jumbo shrimp, unpeeled, preferably head-on
- 6 tablespoons fish sauce (such as nuoc nam or nam pla), divided
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided, plus more for grill
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 30 cilantro sprigs, chopped
- 10 long red chiles (such as Holland or Anaheim), stemmed
- 8 garlic cloves
- 2 1" pieces ginger, peeled
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar or (packed) light brown sugar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?