Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Shrimp with Cherokee and Oxheart Tomato Tartare
- 2 Giant Oxheart tomatoes (about 12 ounces total)
- 2 Cherokee Purple tomatoes (about 12 ounces total)
- 1 teaspoon fleur de sel or coarse kosher salt plus additional for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh opal or green basil plus additional whole leaves for garnish
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (preferably Ligurian), divided, plus additional for brushing
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- 6 uncooked unpeeled jumbo shrimp (about 2 ounces each), cut in half lengthwise through shell, deveined, shell still attached
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?