Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Shrimp and Sausage Skewers with Smoky Paprika Glaze
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 5 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 4 teaspoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 12 uncooked extra-large shrimp (13 to 15 per pound), peeled, deveined
- 12 1-inch-long pieces andouille or other fully cooked smoked sausages (such as linguiça; about 16 ounces)
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 12 2-layer sections of red onion wedges
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 6 long metal skewers
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?