Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Shrimp Salad with Corn and Avocado
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon truffle oil* (optional)
- 10-ounce bag red pearl onions
- Metal skewers
- 2 pounds uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 3 large ears of corn, husked
- 1 ciabatta bread or pain rustique, cut crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices
- Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons hot smoked paprika (Pimentón de la Vera)
- 12 cups mâche (about 7 ounces)
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?