Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Shrimp Rolls
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- Fresh ground pepper
- 4 hot dog rolls
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Directions1. Preheat grilled to high. Combine shrimp, olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a bowl and mix well. Spread shrimp in a single layer in a grill pan and grill until cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Remove and cool while you make the dressing.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?