Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Shrimp Panzanella
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest, plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 small baguette (about 8 ounces), split lengthwise
- 2 1/2 pounds heirloom or beefsteak tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- Directions1. Heat grill to medium-high. In a large bowl, toss the shrimp with the lemon zest, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Brush the baguette with 1 tablespoon of the remaining oil.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?