Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Shrimp Lettuce Cups with Tropical Fruit Salsa
- FOR THE SHRIMP:
- 1 pound shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 1 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 1 cup matchstick-cut cucumbers
- 1 head iceberg, butterhead or Boston bibb lettuce, leaves separated into "cups"
- Sriracha hot sauce (or any hot chili sauce)
- FOR THE SALSA:
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 cup diced papaya
- 1/2 cup diced kiwi
- Pinch of chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?