Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Sea Bass with Miso-Mustard Sauce
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon prepared Chinese-style hot mustard or Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup white miso (fermented soybean paste)*
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)**
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 5- to 6-ounce sea bass fillets
- 8 green onions, trimmed
- Olive oil
- Toasted sesame seeds
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?