Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Sangra Recipe
- 6 to 8 (12-inch) wooden or metal skewers (soak wooden skewers in warm water for 30 minutes to avoid burning on the grill)
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 4 medium oranges , cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 3 medium lemons , cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 medium green apple , cored and cut into 8 wedges
- 1 medium red apple , cored and cut into 8 wedges
- 2 (750-milliliter) bottles Spanish red wine , such as Rioja, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups brandy
- 1 cup orange liqueur , such as Cointreau
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (from about 2 oranges)
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle dry sparkling wine , such as blanc de blancs, chilled
- Ice (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?