Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Salmon with Quick Blueberry Pan Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil plus additional for brushing
- 3/4 cup sliced shallots
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt plus additional for seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme plus additional for seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice plus additional for seasoning
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 7-ounce salmon steaks or fillets with skin (each about 3/4 inch thick)
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint, divided
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?