Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Salmon with Indian Spices and Raita
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil plus more
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 2-pound center-cut piece of boneless salmon fillet, skin on
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 3/4 cup finely chopped peeled, seeded cucumber
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Ingredient info: Garam masala, an Indian spice mixture, is available in the spice section of better supermarkets and at Indian markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?