Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Salmon with Black Beans and Piment D
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves; 2 pressed, 3 minced
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt plus additional for seasoning
- 6 7-ounce salmon fillets with skin
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped plum tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons (scant) chopped jalapeño chiles with seeds
- 2 15-ounce cans black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro plus leaves for garnish
- Piment d'Espelette Mayonnaise (see recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?