Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Salmon With Orange Glaze
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tablespoons white rice vinegar (or other white vinegar)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless salmon fillet, cut in four pieces
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced with green (optional)
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|