Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Salmon Smothered in Peas and Mint
- Four 8-ounce wild king salmon fillets (about 2 pounds), preferably with skin on, or one large slab
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 12 small spring onions (or one large white onion), thinly chopped
- 2 pounds English peas, shelled (about 2 cups)
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 12 mint leaves, thinly sliced
- Lemon wedges
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 637kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 40g (62%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (31%)|
|Cholesterol 137mg (46%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|