Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Salmon, Lomi Lomi Style
- 1½-pound center-cut salmon fillet, in 1 or 2 pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- ¾ cup lime juice (about 6 limes)
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 1 medium red onion, diced small
- 3 scallions, diced small
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 3 fresh tomatoes, diced small
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 318kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 62mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|