Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Salmon Fillets with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 6 1-inch-thick salmon fillets (each about 6 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?