Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Rosemary Merlot Flank Steak
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup low-salt beef broth
- 3/4 cup Merlot or other dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (1-pound) flank steak, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- your choice of vegetables to grill
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Directions1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add steak; seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes, turning once.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?