Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Rosemary Chicken
- 2 3-4-pound chickens, each cut into 4 pieces, backbones removed
- 3/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice plus 1 lemon
- 12 rosemary sprigs, divided
- 10 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large pinch smoked paprika
- Tomato Jam (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?