Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Romaine and Halloumi Cheese with Mint Vinaigrette
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint, divided
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 hearts of romaine, quartered lengthwise
- 1 large red onion, cut crosswise into 1/3-inch-thick rounds
- 1 8.8-ounce package Halloumi cheese, cut crosswise into 8 slices
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?