Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Rib Eye with Indian-Spiced Mushrooms
- 2 or 3 (1 1/4-inch-thick) boneless rib-eye steaks (about 3/4 pound each)
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped peeled ginger
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, halved
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?