Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Rib-Eye Steaks with Red Wine-Onion Marmalade
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large yellow onions, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup dry red wine
- ¼ cup port wine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 rib eye steaks with rib attached, 1½ inches thick (about 1 pound each)
- Seriously Simple Seasoning Salt or other seasoning salt to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 981kcal (49%)|
|Total Fat 76g (117%)|
|Saturated Fat 28g (142%)|
|Cholesterol 206mg (69%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|