Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Rib-Eye Steaks with Parsley-Garlic Butter
- For the Parsley-Garlic Butter, mix together in small bowl, then cover and chill:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 teaspoons Cognac
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Rub with generous amounts of salt and pepper:
- 3 1 1/2-inch-thick rib-eye steaks (about 1 pound each)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?