Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Red and Green Cabbage Slaw
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1/2 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil plus additional for brushing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 medium head of red cabbage (about 1 3/4 pounds), quartered through core
- 1 medium head of green cabbage (about 1 3/4 pounds), quartered through core
- 1 bunch green onions (about 6), trimmed
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?