Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Quail on Baby Lettuce with Green Beans and Exotic Mushrooms
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ pound green beans, ends trimmed
- 4 quail, cleaned and breastbone removed
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ¼ pound mixed large exotic mushrooms, wiped clean and tough stems removed
- 12 ounces baby lettuces
- ½ cup toasted pecans
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 686kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 59g (91%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (55%)|
|Cholesterol 90mg (30%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|