Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Potato and Summer Squash Salad with Marjoram-Lemon Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound small fingerling potatoes (such as Russian Banana), unpeeled, halved lengthwise
- 1 pound assorted summer squash (such as zucchini and yellow crookneck), cut on diagonal into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?