Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Portobello and Spinach Burgers with Basil Mayonnaise
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Ciabatta bread or pita pockets
- Well-washed and tom spinach leaves for topping
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 446kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 30g (46%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 10mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|