Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Portobello Parmesan
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- 6 large portobello mushrooms, stemmed, gills scraped out
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup plus 6 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, divided
- 6 1/3-inch-thick heirloom tomato slices (from 2 very large tomatoes)
- 7 to 8 ounces Fontina cheese, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?