Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Portabella and Bulgar Salad "Sandwiches"
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red-pepper flakes
- 8 large portabella mushrooms, stems reserved for another use (see cooks' note, below)
- 1 small red onion, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick wedges (keeping root end intact)
- 2 medium yellow bell peppers, quartered lengthwise
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups boiling-hot water
- 1 cup medium bulgur
- 1/4 cup pine nuts,
- 2 1/2 ounces baby arugula (4 cups)
- 1 firm-ripe small avocado
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?