Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Portabella Mushroom Pizza
- 1 recipe Pizza Dough
- 3 tablespoons Chili and Garlic Oil
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 cups grated Fontina cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 recipe Caramelized Onions
- 2 tablespoons sliced Roasted Garlic
- 2 cups grilled portabella mushrooms, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices (see Notes)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 ounces goat cheese, cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, cut into chiffonade, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 495kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 38g (59%)|
|Saturated Fat 24g (118%)|
|Cholesterol 129mg (43%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|