Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Pipián Sauce
- 1- to 1 1/4-pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch-thick medallions
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/4 cup peanuts (1 1/2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds (1 1/2 ounces)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups water
- 12 ounces tomatillos, husked
- 2 teaspoons coarsely chopped seeded jalapeño chili
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 1/2 cups torn romaine leaves
- 1 1/4 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 3 radishes, trimmed, chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?