Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple and Bell Peppers Recipe
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 3 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons peeled and finely chopped fresh ginger (from 1 [3- to 4-inch] piece)
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (12- to 16-ounce) pork tenderloin , silver skin removed
- Vegetable oil , for coating the grill and vegetables
- 1/2 medium pineapple , skin removed and fruit cut crosswise into 1/4- to 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 1 medium red bell pepper , cored, seeded, and cut into 4 equal pieces
- 1 bunch scallions (about 6 to 8), dark green ends trimmed
- 2 medium limes , halved
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?